As an agile, global, and robust provider of medicines access programs for the biopharmaceutical industry, Inceptua is uniquely positioned to safely and reliably supply your products throughout the global crisis.
The Inceptua Leadership Team is currently convening on a daily basis to address the evolving landscape with regard to COVID-19 and we are continually adapting our processes and operational procedures in alignment with government guidance to ensure continuity in our supply chain and operational capabilities.
Inceptua has offices, warehouses and logistics capabilities in multiple countries in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We operate a global QMS and are not tied to a single warehouse or distribution model. Operations continue uninterrupted from our offices or remotely. We are fully operational and supporting our clients with no current disruption in business continuity.
Our Supply Chain team are in regular contact with our distribution partners to monitor shifting dynamics in supply routes and ensure that supply chain continuity is maintained. Currently all routes are accessible with minimal disruption to normal service. We are monitoring the situation extremely closely, and will notify our clients you immediately if there is any potential disruption to our supply chain or ability to provide access to medicines.
Even though these are unusual times, we are continuing to work fully compliantly.
Status update – June 4, 2020:
- All Inceptua offices are currently operating normal service, although our staff are working remotely as and when needed in all eight locations
- All Inceptua warehouses currently operating normal service
- All Inceptua couriers currently operating normal service
- There has been a reduction in the number of flights which means road transportation is required in certain cases, and this will result in some deliveries taking slightly longer than usual. All supply routes do though remain open.
- The European Commission has issued a request to all members asking them to keep borders open for pharmaceutical products and medical equipment