Proactive oversight of warehousing and distribution of clinical trial supplies is a difficult yet essential aspect of conducting multi-region studies.
Our extensive global network helps ensure just in time ordering and seamless delivery – wherever in the world your trials are taking place.
Global depot management:
- A network of contracted depots, in over 50 countries worldwide. Locations include: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, USA, United Kingdom
- Regularly audited and qualified to the most rigorous international GDP standards
- Appropriate storage of investigational and non-investigational medicinal products, as well as ancillaries
- Secondary labeling solutions available at most local depots
- Integrated Web Response System (IWRS)
- Proactive inventory management
Global logistics management:
- Our ultimate goal is ensuring a secure, direct, safe and efficient supply chain
- We ensure your goods are transported in a GDP compliant manner whilst remaining mindful of your clinical trial budget
- We offer you traceable, Just In Time (JIT) delivery of both ‘ambient controlled’ and ‘cold chain’ shipments direct to clinical trial sites
- A dedicated service for your global clinical trial that is integrated into your overall clinical trial strategy
Contact one of our Business Development Managers today to find out more about how we can support your global depot management requirements. Email email@example.com